The Double Tavern
Welcomes all paying
mods, goths, burnouts, strippers, democrats, republicans, independents, social climbers, punk rockers, b- girls & boys, non-believers, believers, metalheads, hipsters, blue collar, no collar, hippies, meatheads, swingers, freaks, geeks, wannabes
dou·ble | dou·ble the
n. and adj.
1. An altered state of being brought on by drinking, characterized by the separation of identities akin to an out of body experience.
2. A condition of inebriation designated by various cultures throughout history to constitute the highest form of human consciousness.
3. A mirror imaging of the self, thought by some to be reminiscent of the parallax phenomenon, wherein the point or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from alternate positions. Obs.
4. Twice the size, amount and price of two similar things added together.
5. Deep conversations with oneself. Col